Matalene and Elijah

Matalene and Elijah
Big Sister and Little Brother

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Elijah is 3 months old! I can't believe how old he is and how much he has grown! I must admit it has been a very challenging three months, but he is worth it all! I have been very secluded to our house, and I am very ready for warm weather and for the flu season to pass so I can take my children out on adventures! I can't wait to take them on walks, go to the park, have picnics, etc.... The reason for this post is that I was very proud of Elijah. I have been slacking on putting him on his tummy because he has been sick and I hated seeing him so upset. So I was amazed at how fast he began lifting his head over the past week. He is strong! We worked very hard with Mattie and for a lot longer to get the same results. These two have already proven to be very different! We also had to move Elijah up to his room. I was not ready, but with the cold weather our room became very very cold! Elijah has done well in his warm and toasty room! I have not woken Mattie up for his feeding so that is great! Elijah eats a bottle then goes to bed for about 6 to 7 hours. One night he ate at 930pm and woke to eat at 530. This was great! However, when he eats at 8pm he wakes up at 230-3ish. Well, here are some pictures of "little man" in some cute outfits and practicing tummy time! As Mattie and I say "Go Elijah Go Elijah!" I am teaching her early to cheer for her brother!




No comments: