Matalene and Elijah

Matalene and Elijah
Big Sister and Little Brother

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I have been thinking of cutting Mattie bangs since we learned of her dust allergies. Her hair was so long in the front it went all the way to her upper lip. Somehow she did not inherit my widows peak calick so it falls straight over her entire face like Cousin It unless a bow is in. It has been getting harder for me to keep a bow in, but at night she goes to bed with nothing in her hair. When I peek in on her all I see is hair and with a runny nose this is not pretty. Anyway, I finally got her some bangs. I think she is beautiful either way, but she looks totally different to me! I may be growing them back out, but we will see. I was going to grow them out when she was old enough to pull the hair out of her face. I wonder when this will be?
Anyway, she is cheesing it up in these pictures.





1 comment:

Hardy Family said...

The bangs do make her look so different but such a cutie pie both ways.