Matalene and Elijah

Matalene and Elijah
Big Sister and Little Brother

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mattie had a wonderful Christmas! She enjoyed spending time with her family!! Mattie loved to help tear the paper off of the gifts she received. She hated for us to take the paper from her! Mattie and Mommy are enjoying the new play room. She is cruising and crawling everywhere.
We are sleep training Mattie right now. I have been reading a book called "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child".I recommend this book to anyone having issues with their child sleeping. My pediatrician recommended this book as well as another mom. She is taking two regular naps a day and going to bed earlier. The night awakenings and early awakening has gotten better too! However, we are still taking one day at a time. I wish I read this book months ago!I can't wait for one nap a day though, we like to go places!
Here are some pictures of Mattie. I have so many pictures to go through to make a slideshow. Yes, Mattie still favors her daddy!




No comments: